My Countdown Clock


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Advice Followed (YC 6)

I followed the advice of the stake president and as I was leaving the Hill Cumorah I saw the boy from the van, the one whose name I can’t remember, and he was walking by himself. I asked what he thought of the hill and he just shrugged his shoulders. I tried to get him pumped by saying “Moroni was here! When he was alive, and as an angle to show Joseph Smith where he put the plates, isn’t that cool?!” He said, “What plates?” I took a deep breath and realized he might not know who those people where. “He said, why didn’t he show us where they were?” I laughed and said, “Didn’t you see him up there?” he shook his head, no. I said, “I did. He was that gold guy on top of that white pillar.” I don’t know if he knew that I was talking about the monument, but he said, “Maybe next time.”

No comments:

Post a Comment