My Countdown Clock


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Youth Conference

So a week ago I volunteered to go to our stake’s youth conference. They needed two female adult volunteers and I’ve never been to any church history sites, but the guy in charge told me he’d get back to me. He never did, so I started a cleanse on Monday to help lose some weight before Matt comes out. Wednesday night I get a call about youth conference. I tell him I’ll be there and he says, “See you tomorrow morning.” I had to borrow a bag from my roommate, plus a jacket, gloves, hat and many other tid-bits. I threw everything in the bag and went to sleep so I could get up early the next morning.
We went to the Susquehanna River in Pennsylvania, the Sacred Grove, the Smith farm, the printing press, the hill Cumorah and the Palmyra Temple. It was awesome! I met a lot of cool people and had some amazing experience that I’ll never forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment