My Countdown Clock


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Saturday, April 25, 2009

THE Colors

Like usual I spent a couple hours last night on the phone with Matt. We talked about our birthdays since his is tomorrow and mine is the week after. He started making me a boondoggle and asked me what colors I wanted. Being sneaky I said, “Green and Orange and if you have it, Brown.” He started laughing and said, “Those are ugly colors. What do you really want?” I didn’t know if I should cry or laugh or be offended or sad, but I didn’t want him to ask why, so I just kept half-gasping half-laughing, and yes a third half, half-guffawing. He was so confused and I let him be. Little did he know, those were the colors I was hoping for, for a certain event I’ve been hoping would happen in August. When he comes out (in 4 days!!) I was going to run them passed him, but saw the opportunity here and took it. BIG MISTAKE as The Spleen would say. He didn’t have brown so I told him to use white. After asking several times if I was serious, followed by ‘are you okay?’ he started the green, orange and white boondoggle only to find that he enjoyed the colors together. I don’t know if he figured it out and just said that to make me feel good, or if he really did think they looked okay, but he said, “Oh, I guess they aren’t too bad.” I took that for a positive reinforcement.

No comments:

Post a Comment