My Countdown Clock


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Thursday, April 9, 2009

One Week!

Yesterday marked the time that I've been in New York City at one week! I celebrated by finally going to the gym. What's a gym? Ohhh a gym! That's not as funny when you read it. My roommate Patricia took me to Gold's Gym. That's where she works. She woke me up at 7! That's the earliest I've been up since I got here. That's also the first time I've worked out since I got here (if you don't count walking everywhere you go), so you can see what a special day it was.
I also celebrated by finally going grocery shopping (the cookie dough is gone)! I bought stuff to make my favorite, Tortilla Soup, but I made celebratory fajitas instead.
The best thing about yesterday was that it was ward temple night, so I went and did baptisms for the dead. Always a great day when you get to go to the temple! I met some people in my ward, they are really nice. I can't remember any names though.
The second best thing about yesterday is that my roommate Maggie put up curtains!! I'll finish the job today. It'll be nice to not have to crowd into my one-square-foot closet to change.
The worst thing about yesterday was that I missed the opening scene for Lost, so I didn't watch any of it.
The second worst thing about yesterday was that I had a huge migraine all day! I thought I was going to lose all that cookie dough I've eating.
Over all, it was a great day! And it's been a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment